Ireland is set to host an array of exciting live music events in the early months of 2024. Here’s a glimpse into the musical journey that awaits.
Irish Events in January
- The Fureys in Belfast: Kicking off the year, this beloved folk group performs at the Waterfront Hall.
- A Trio of Talent in Galway and Leitrim: Sharon Shannon, Frances Black, and Mary Coughlan unite for two nights of captivating music.
February’s Musical Offerings
- Dublin’s Eclectic Beats: Depeche Mode and Roisin Murphy bring their unique sounds to the 3Arena, among others.
- Belfast’s Rhythmic Nights: The city resonates with the melodies of artists like Oliver Anthony and Jordan Davis at the Ulster Hall.
March’s Concert Calendar
- A Mix of Genres in Dublin and Belfast: From the energetic Rick Astley to the legendary Slash, audiences are in for diverse performances.
- The Wolfe Tones in Kerry: A special performance at the INEC Arena brings a traditional flair to the month’s end.
This guide offers just a taste of the vibrant music scene in Ireland for first three month of 2024.
For the full schedule and more details, the original article on The Irish News [source] website provides an exhaustive list.